TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Bookers, Buyers & Hirers
“Herein after and for the purpose of these terms known as the client”
This agreement is made between the client and the supplier and may only be amended in writing, prior to the event date and if accepted by all parties.
The client accepts that; upon signing this agreement, any deposit paid is NON-REFUNDABLE and that any fees due are subject to our cancellation policy.
Connections Ents is under NO obligation to hold any supplier for any event date without receipt of an e-signed copy, written signed copy of this agreement along with the required deposit or reserved event fee.
Cancellations must be made in writing to Connections Ents and shall take effect from the date written cancellation is received. A 5% administration fee shall be applied to all cancellations made.
Cancellations must be made in writing within 60 days of the event
Cancellations made with less than 60 days will require 50% of the total amount paid.
Cancellations made with less than 30 days will require 75% of the total amount paid.
Cancellations made with less than 14 days will require the full amount to be paid.
Connections Ents reserves the right to replace any supplier on a like for like basis should the contracted supplier become unable to perform due to illness, accident, equipment failure or otherwise.
Should Connections Ents be unable to locate a like for like, alternative supplier or replacement service the Client's shall be refunded in full within thirty (30) days after the event Date. The client accepts that any refund received shall be as full and final settlement, as sole and exclusive remedy in either law or in equity and that the supplier, or Connections Ents is NOT liable for any further claim for compensation, loss or damages.
Connections Ents does not provide any warranties or guarantees with respect to a supplier’s quality of performance or service. The client accepts that Connections Ents is NOT liable for any suppliers; lack of service or poor performance. Any opinion of which does not constitute a claim for compensation in any form, customers reviews are welcome and encouraged.
The Client agrees to be fully responsible for any loss or damage suffered by Connections Ents, the supplier, equipment, representatives or otherwise during the performance, including, but not limited to, damage as a result of improper crowd control, negligent or willful misconduct by the client's guests or exposure to environmental elements.
Repeat bookers of multiple services may be granted a maximum of 30 days credit, subject to terms and conditions on the invoice supplied. An additional 5% charge shall be applied to any invoice that is NOT paid within 30 days and again on every calendar month payment remains outstanding.
Connections Ents reserves the right to refuse or withdraw any supplier.
The client is to ensure the safety of any supplier and provide a safe working environment. Where electrical equipment is in use at the venue, the client will ensure that regular examinations have been carried out and that services are safe to use.
As standard and unless stated otherwise in any additional rider, the client is to provide the supplier with; light refreshments, 1x 13amp power supply, a table, full access to set up or remove equipment and sufficient shelter from adverse weather. If the supplier is required to attend the event for more than 6 hours a hot meal and soft drinks should be provided.
At any event where children are to be entertained,it is the clients responsibility to ensure that a responsible adult is present at all times.
Any overtime or extended performances shall be agreed at a rate of pay prior to the event. Connections Ents is NOT liable for any payment made on the event. Payment made outside of this agreement is between the supplier and the client.
Acts, Entertainers, Performers and Services Terms & Conditions
“Herein after and for the purpose of these terms known as the supplier”
1. All suppliers displayed on the website; connectionsentertainment.co.uk accept that they have been contacted, made aware of their profile and accept the below terms and conditions regardless of whether they have logged in personally to update or amend their details displayed. Any supplier not prepared to accept any of the conditions below should write to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to have their profile display removed.
2. Please note that whilst supplier(s) are requested to accept and submit this contract, which issued as a written agreement stored and the supplier dashboard and sent via email, failure to accept the booking request is not sufficient to cancel the agreement. Therefore unless written objections are received by connections entertainment within 7 days of the date of issue, it will be assumed that the booking is confirmed and the agreed fees will apply. When stating your reason for not accepting your contract please follow up with an email and any documented evidence.
3. The supplier is engaged within a contract for his/her services and is treated as self-employed, responsible for his/her own national Insurance or any other taxes.
4. It is understood and agreed that Connections Entertainment Ltd shall negotiate all re-engagements within 24 months of expiration of the performance date(s). Any supplier agrees that customers, leads or future bookings gained from attending this event shall be directed back to Connections Entertainment Ltd.
a) Connections Entertainment Ltd must first approve any marketing material referring to the contracted event before published.
b) Social Media mentions or any online post must include reference to or tag where applicable, Connections Entertainment Ltd.
5. Connections Ents should be notified immediately of any changes to this contract.
6. Cancellation by the supplier for any reasons including illness may result in a direct claim for compensation and the supplier may incur reasonable costs to source a suitable replacement. The supplier accepts full liability for any claim by the hirer for compensation and accepts to pay any costs incurred by Connections Entertainment Ltd as a result of any such cancellation.
a) Cancellation by the supplier in the event of sickness, mechanical breakdown, accident or under any circumstances preventing the supplier from attending the venue to fulfill his/her contract should notify Connections Entertainment ltd immediately. The supplier must then seek to provide an alternative, like for like supplier that could be offered to the hirer as a sufficient replacement. In the event that the customer is not happy with the substitute supplier provided by the supplier, the supplier shall accept full responsibility and if required to do so refund the customer part or full payment.
b) Suppliers who choose to cancel on the grounds of sickness or accidental circumstances will be expected to provide a detailed Medical Certificate within 7 days.
c) No payment shall be paid to the supplier for days upon which the supplier is unable to provide their service as contracted.
7. The supplier shall not infringe any copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, in the event of any infringement the supplier shall indemnify Connections Entertainment ltd against any cost for damages or liabilities. If the supplier(s) service or performance is contrary to the law or is objected to by any licensing or other public authority, the Hirer may cancel the contract in respect of which the objection is made, unless the supplier shall forthwith provide satisfactory documentation to remove the illegality or objection.
8. The supplier is to ensure that regular examinations are carried out on all of his/her equipment and to provide PAT test certificates where applicable. It is essential that all suppliers hold sufficient Public Liability Insurance and provide any relevant certification required to complete their agreed service.
9. The supplier accepts by agreeing to this contract that he/she is not committed to any agreement to a third party that might preclude them from fulfilling their engagement(s) and that he/she will not subsequently enter into any such agreement.
10. The supplier is not obliged under this contract (unless stated within) to take part in any sound or television broadcast or video recording from the Hirer or any third party. If the supplier agrees to any such broadcast, Connections Entertainment Ltd may apply for commission.
11. Prohibition of act by payment of full contractual fee - provided that the Hirer pays the artiste/supplier the full contractual fee subject to the supplier duly rendering services of being ready, willing and able to do so, the Hirer may, without giving any reason, prohibit the whole or part of the artiste/suppliers performance.
a) The supplier accepts that their fees should not be displayed anywhere at lower cost or should be offered anywhere online or in marketing material at a lower cost than is displayed on their profile page on ConnectionsEntertainment.co.uk
b) The supplier accepts that connectionsentertainment.co.uk shall deduct a fee of 25% from the first confirmed booking to cover advertising and marketing costs. Following the first confirmed booking the commission percentage fee shall be negotiated for future bookings and set to suit the individual supplier.
12. The supplier accepts that Connection Entertainment ltd is not responsible for any loss or damage caused to the supplier(s) equipment. Connections Entertainment ltd may support a suppliers claim for loss or damage by providing the supplier with a copy of the hirer’s contact details and booking terms and conditions.